13 December 2006

Pixelotto - true statistics from my advert

So, here is the latest statistical update. I know it seems I am obsessed with this site but I want to see if anyone else is getting good responses or not? These are stats from the site:-

Total clicks: 202 (includes 119 clicks by registered Pixelotto players)
This advert received its first click on 05 December 2006.
Average clicks per day since then: 22
Clicks by day
05 Dec 06 41
06 Dec 06 45
07 Dec 06 21
08 Dec 06 20
09 Dec 06 13
10 Dec 06 7
11 Dec 06 23
12 Dec 06 21
13 Dec 06 11


The fact is that my site has had a real total of 70 according to google analytics.

What is true? I suspect that the edge has gone from Pixelotto. If you look at the site, not much is happening, very few new adverts. My theory is that for Pixelotto to succeed now, Alex Tew needs to spend some money on advertising or promotion.

Now its your turn, how many hits have you had??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I just read your post. You stats are about the same as mine.
You can see my stats here:
the-four-require-words.blogspot.com

Alex Filatov said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex Filatov said...

Hello,

I've created website that calculates who have bought pixels and how much.
Here is: Pixelotto Report

Maybe you find your website there? :)

Kind regards,
Alex

KevinD said...

You'll not need your site Alex. I have already told how much I spent!

Of course I feature on your site, let's hope some others speak out here too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just wanted to get in touch to mention our newly launched website, TurfJam. Its an experiment in the worth of online advertising spaces.

Following on from Internet legends such as the Million Dollar Homepage, TurfJam is an advertising opportunity for marketeers and businesses..
however, the difference here is that each spot on TurfJam is being auction off. There are 100 pieces of "turf", being released 10 at a time. As each auction runs and completes we will be updating and comparing the winning cost of each piece (all are the same size) to see how the price changes over
time, and in relation to the number of pieces of turf left.

If you would like more information please visit www.turfjam.com or get in touch with any questions.

Regards,
Craig Williams
TurfJam