This is direct from my other blog over at www.fuelmyblog.com . I must appologise for the lack of posts recently, normal service will resume soon!
After reading over 400 blogs in the past two weeks, launching http://www.fuelmyblog.com/ I now am able to offer some blogging advice! What works for me may not work for you but I am open to debate here as a new 'power reader!'
1. Don't just post "Paid for" or "Sponsored Posts", slide them in among good personal posts.
2. Use classy photographs - not blurred images.
3. Always write when sober!
4. Try to be the first with news - I broke Beckham leaving Spain before the BBC!
5. If nothing happened that day, don't say "nothing happened today" - If I read a blog for the first time and see that, I wouldn't go back again, would you?
6. Write about your everyday life, getting to work, shopping, we may be in different areas of the World, different cultures are interesting.
7. Don't just talk about your kids.
8. Allow comments
9. Make sure your template is easy to read.
10. Take photo of your lunch, we all eat and I find it interesting! Mine is below, feel free to add a photo of yours!