14 April 2009

La Rochelle - Ryanair - - Have they scrapped flights?

UPDATE 14 Sept 09: They have scrapped flights, see my post about Ryanair stopping flights to La Rochelle

Just looking at various sites and could find nothing to explain the sudden apparent loss of Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday flights from La Rochelle to London Stansted. This post is purely to see if anyone has any inside knowledge and indeed want to start a conversation as to why Ryanair appear to have stopped flying from London to La Rochelle on Saturdays.

It must be a marketing ploy, I can think of no other reason..

BTW I stopped writing regualar posts on this La Rochelle blog as I felt I covered most subjects but if anyone wishes, it can continue.

UPDATE 14 Sept 09: They have scrapped flights, see my post about Ryanair stopping flights to La Rochelle

No comments: