31 January 2008

A European Joke!

I haven't posted here for a while, as I am now blogging the serious stuff over here and here, so I thought why not simply post things that amuse me on here? Every now and then some funny things will appear! This was in an email from a family member this morning (I fly this company almost weekly and I actually love their service but..):-

A man was sitting in the bar at Heathrow Terminal 3 and noticed a really
beautiful woman sitting next to him.

He thought to himself . 'Wow, she's so gorgeous she must be an air
hostess. I wonder which airline she works for?'

Hoping to pick her up, he leaned towards her and uttered the Delta
Airline slogan. 'Love to fly and it shows?'

She gave him a blank,confused stare and he immediately thought to himself .
'Well, she obviously doesn't work for Delta.'

A moment later,another slogan popped into his head. So he leaned towards
her again and said, 'Something special in the air ..?'

She gave him the same confused look. He mentally kicked himself and
scratched Singapore Airlines off his list.

He thought 'Perhaps she works for Thai Airways ...' and said,'Smooth as silk?'

This time,the woman turned on him and said, 'What the f**k do you want?'

The man smiled, slumped back in his chair and said . 'Ahhhhh, Ryanair!'


No comments: