22 December 2006

Britney Spears - Can somebody tell me what she does?

Ok, so today I am asking a simple question.


What does Spears do?

Britney Spears is in every paper in the English speaking world every day. She is still in the top five searched terms on the web. Yet, every time I read about her, she just seems to be drunk or showing 'things' ladies shouldn't (unless wife or girlfriend or in Diamonds and Pearls in London!). Ask me about lapdancing, I could tell you some stories!


So, as Christmas is here and things have slowed down, I thought i'd do a little google on her myself. The number one site - of course - is hers. I got as far as the homepage and saw the following:-


Her homepage is a kind of apologetic attempt to justify showing her bits and getting drunk..Also thanking an underwear company for covering her up..so there's a couple of million in sponsorship!

If anyone is reading this from Calvin Klein, I could get my nuts out time after time for a million pound cover up?

So, apart from getting obviously paid to show herself by underwear companies, what else does Miss Spears do? Apart from some form of perfume she released?

Not a lot really. Why do I care, well I don't really, it's just that I don't really understand why Britney Spears is googled so much.

Yeah I do, I just added to the stats...maybe that's why?

No comments: